Terms and Conditions
1. The promotion is open to residents of Great Britain, the Isle of Man and Channel Islands only aged 12 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of ALO, their agencies and anyone else professionally connected with the promotion, while stocks last. Under 18’s need parental consent.
2. The promotion is only valid from 01. 02. 2018 to 28. 02. 2018 ends at midnight.
3. In order to participate in H&B ALO promotion you must purchase only ALO “AWAKEN” or “COMFORT” from H&B Online. Up to 2 bottles any flavours of ALO Awaken and Comfort.
4. To receive refund you will need to visit www.alodrink.co.uk/tryalo/tryalowithhbonline upload a scan or photo of original valid receipt, provide your name and postal address and answer a short questionnaire. The valid receipt (sample below) must show that the product was purchased between 31. 01. 2018 and 28. 02. 2018 (receipt date) Must also clearly show the name of H&B branch location.
5. All entries must be received no later than 31. 03. 2018. So please submit it as soon as possible.
6. The cost of two ALO bottles will be refunded via a letter cheque or PayPal.
7. All letter cheque will be dispatched or your cash back will be transferred by PayPal within 28days from the date of the confirmation email.
8. All cash back to entrants under 18 without a bank account will be made out to their parents who have provided parental consent. In such cases the parents should provide their name and address along with the till receipt scan.
9. No bulk or third party applications will be accepted.
10. No responsibility can be accepted for claims or refunds that are lost, delayed or damaged in the post.
11. For any questions relating to the product or try ALO promotion please contact the consumer helpline on 0203 597 1635 or email email@example.com
12. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, or in the spirit of the promotion, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to accept an entry.
13. The promoter’s decision is final in all matters pertaining to the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Any question regarding the legal interpretation of these terms and conditions will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction